Dodge Stealth R/T Turbo Shop Car & 3000GT PerformanceChris Behnken
We supply parts and services for a wide variety of platforms and engines, but our passion was ignited by the 3000GT and Dodge Stealth, particular the Turbo AWD Models. 3000GT Performance is in our blood!
Our first car was a 1995 Dodge Stealth R/T non turbo, black on black and we loved it. The styling, the speed, and comfortable GT cruising were a great combination and just made a well rounded car.
Today our specific passion is a 1995 Dodge Stealth Turbo in Galaxy White Pearl. It is where we got our name!
This car has been a labor of love for many years and has the following performance modifications.
3000GT Performance & Strength Modifications
- Rvenge Performance Built Performance 6 Speed Transmission
- Rvenge Performance Built Transfer Case
- Rvenge Performance 3/S Rebuilt Rear End
- PST 2 Piece Steel/Aluminum Driveshaft
- Rvenge Performance Coil On Plug Ignition
- NGK 8 Series 4554 Spark Plugs
- 99 Headlights and turn signals modified to fit the 2G R/T Stealth Bumper
- “Oohnoo Bob’s” bell core based sidemount intercoolers and DN hard piping.
- Fully Polished Intake and throttle body.
- Large K&N Stainless Steel Intake Setup
- Fully forged 3.5 liter 6G74 based stroker engine with BC rods and Ross pistons.
- Redline 5w50
- Oversized Setrab Oil Cooler
- High capacity and baffled oil pan
- K&N HP-1005 Extra Large Oil Filter
- DR750 Turbochargers with titanium turbines and billet 1 bar wastegates
- Tanabe Medallion Touring Exhaust
- BC 266/272 Camshafts
- 1650cc FIC Fuel Injectors and E85
- Aeromotive FPR
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Samco Radiator Hoses
- AEM Series 2 + 3.5 Bar Map + AIT + Flex Fuel Sensor + AEM Boost Solenoid
- AEM AQ-1 Datalogging System
- Dual AEM X Series Widebands
- AEM Serial Gauge
- RPS Street Max Clutch
- StopTech Big Break System in Front and StopTech Rotors and EBC Red pads in back
- Tein S-Techs and ECS Struts
- Leatherseats.com Interior
- Group 51 Optima Yellow Top Battery
- Clear Timing Covers
- Full sound system with Rockford Fosgate 6.75″ Components and 10″ Subwoofer. Pioneer touch screen headunit.
3000GT Performance Tuning
We have tuned 3000GT Performance cars and our Dodge Stealth on the AEM EMS and have experience with Chrome / Flash ECU in the past as well.
Recently we have been upping the boost and the car is in the 550AWHP region at 23 PSI on pump E85. We have hit 100% IDC on the ID1000s and are currently upgrading to the FIC 1650s and the bigger Walbro Hellcat, because we are out of fuel capacity. Stay tuned for some dyno plots!