- Additional information
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters were originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium automotive oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. Each K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter comes with a 1” nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool.
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters use resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. High filter flow rates are important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle. When the engine is circulating oil at high GPM rates, the high-flow oil filter helps reduce the loss of pressure through the filtering process.
This is an oversized KN oil filter for the 3000GT or Dodge Stealth. We run this in our personal shop car and it offers significantly more filter media thank stock, holds more oil, and fits in the stock location.
* Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister oil filters
* Sturdy 1″ (automotive) or 17 mm (motorcycle) wrench nut, where applicable, makes oil filter removal quick and easy
* Heavy-duty construction
* Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
* Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
* Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
* Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
Bypass Valve: Yes
Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
Height: 3.406 in (87 mm)
Outside Diameter: 3.688 in (94 mm)
Product Style: Oil Filters
PSI Relief Valve: 11-17
Removal Nut: Yes
Removal Nut Size: 1 inch
Thread Specification: M20 x 1.5
Weight: 1 lb (0.4 kg)
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 6 in|