The differential in an AWD 3000GT or Dodge Stealth is a very stout unit, with few failures. After many years, miles, and launches the 3/S differential often needs some maintenance. Leaks may develop and bearings will wear. Backlash may become too large and lead to driveline clunks and whine.
This rebuilt unit includes:
- Full cleanup and disassembly of case and internal items.
- Re-painted factory semi-flat black.
- Installation of factory carrier and pinion seals.
- Inspection of both the pinion bearings and carrier bearings. If pitted or worn bearings are found they will be replaced.
- Pressing out carrier assembly for full inspection and cleaning.
- Verification of bearing preloads, pinion pre-load torque, reset backlash, and gear tooth pattern.
- Leak and spun test before shipped out.
In stock, ready to ship