- Additional information
We are happy to offer a very economical option for a stock level rebuild of a 6 Speed Getrag 3000GT or Dodge Stealth AWD transmission.
We will include the following services:
- Full cleanup of your input and cluster gears, including ultrasonic cleaning in our ultrasonic tank
- Full breakdown and inspection of each shaft, gear, hub, slider, and bearing
- Installation and measurement of Synchrotech Pro Carbon Synchronizers, OEM synchros are an option.
- Replacement of counter shaft tapered roller bearings
- Recommendation for any hubs, sliders, or gears that may requirement replacement for optimal performance. Any additional parts will be quoted at additional cost
- Reasonable installation support, we cannot answer every question or provide a total walk through, but we will help in any reasonable way we can, including advice or pictures of the process
- Provided you do not require any new hard parts that are out of stock we will typically provide a 3-4 week turn around time from receiving your transmission
- VCU and center differential inspection.
- We will arrange freight, which typically runs from $200-$300.
- New Seals
- Re-shimming of ALL bearing preloads for optimal performance
Please note if your output shaft is worn, please review this blog article on output shaft wear.
You will be responsible for the cost of return freight shipping, but we’d be glad to set it up for you.
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|