3000GT / Dodge Stealth 6G72 Coil On Plug Kit
- Additional information
The long awaited coil on plug (COP) kit is now available for your DOHC 3000GT or Dodge Stealth.
- Waste spark on stock type ecu supported
- Fully sequential supported on EMS systems like the AEM Series 2
- Eliminate stock PTU and Coils
- Eliminate spark plug wires
- No tachometer adapter needed
- Hotter spark than stock setup or even stock setup with ignition amplifier
- Tested to 40 PSI of boost / 1000+AWHP
- Relatively east to install if you are the least bit electrically inclined and can follow instructions.
- 6 New Denso Coils machined to fit stock cylinder head plug wells
- Included coil standoffs and stainless allen head hardware
- 6 Sub harnesses for coils using quality water tight connectors and mil-spec teflzel wiring
- Heat shrink crimps for each trigger one
- Heat shrink ring terminals for ground wires
- Heat shrink large crimp for power wire splicing
- High quality Plenum spacer and bolts
- One extra new plenum gasket
- Detailed FAQ and Instructions Here
- Optional dress up plate for front valve cover
- One year warranty on coils.
We are out of plenum spacers with no ETA on new ones, we have reduced the price if you wish to order a kit without spacer or already have one. The rear coils will interfere with the plenum if a spacer isn’t used. Purportedly if you grind the egr passage off the bottom of the intake it can work, but this has not been tested thoroughly. Any 1/4″ spacer will work with the kit. All orders as of 2/12/2020 will include a plenum spacer.
*Please note it is not possible to make this a plug and play kit, particularly if you wish to go sequential spark. We have made this as easy as possible and included the most common connectors and wire you will need, including signal wires long enough to reach the ecu if you run sequential spark. Due to the various different ways of wiring this we can only provide basic support, if you are not comfortable with some wiring and/or your car doesn’t currently run, please don’t buy this kit. If you are currently in the middle of a build it may be easier to get it to run on stock ignition and then swap to this kit, so you are not changing things too much.
Once the kit is opened the kit is not returnable, so please be sure you understand the installation requirements. It is certainly far simpler than installing a turbo kit for instance, but we do not want to represent the product as something plug and play.
We have an introductory price on this kit and have materials on hand to produce 8 units, but there may be a 1-2 week lead time before your kit ships.
|Dimensions||13 × 11 × 3.0 in|