Walbro HELLCAT 525LPH F90000285 Ultra High-Performance Fuel Pump
- Additional information
Out of Stock as of 5-28-2020
Walbro had a shutdown due to COVID19, so we are awaiting a batch of pumps to come.
Low noise and great for trying to make 600+ on E85 on a single pump, this is great for those that are just maxing out the normal 450. This can avoid having to go to dual pumps or a boost a pump. This will also hold a little higher base pressure without dropping off than the original 450 E85 pump. In our personal experience these are also quiet fuel pumps, much quieter than the Walbro 255 due to their dual turbine design.
This pump flows almost 10% more than the original 450 E85. This pump draws over 25 AMPS and at least a 30 AMP hotwire is a must.
• Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
• Featuring award winning DCSS technology
• E85 compatible
• Internal check valve — prevent fuel system pressure bleed down — prevent extended cranks
• High pressure relief setting — support supercharger and turbo applications
• Flush mountable to existing hanger with installation kit 400-0085
Over All Pump Length: 131mm
Main Housing Diameter: 39mm
Lower Housing Diameter: 50mm
Fuel Inlet Diameter: 11mm OD
Fuel Outlet Diameter: 11mm OD
Flow Rate: 470lph @ 40psi (120+ gph)
Test Voltage: 13.5 Volts
Requires some simple fuel assembly mods and a 30/40 AMP fuel pump hotwire. Select optional install kit.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 5 in|