The differential in an AWD 3000GT or Dodge Stealth is a very stout unit, with few failures. After many years, miles, and launches the 3/S differential often needs some maintenance. Leaks may develop and bearings will wear. Backlash may become too large and lead to driveline clunks and whine.
This rebuild services includes:
- Full cleanup and disassembly of case and internal items.
- Re-painted factory semi-flat black.
- Installation of factory carrier and pinion seals.
- Inspection of both the pinion bearings and carrier bearings. If pitted or worn bearings are found they will be replaced.
- Pressing out carrier assembly for full inspection and cleaning.
- Verification of bearing preloads, pinion pre-load torque, reset backlash, and gear tooth pattern.
- Leak and spun test before shipped out.
This is an exchange service, we require your core.
Once we receive you order we will provide instructions to ship the unit to us.
Return shipping is now included to the lower 48 United States.
We currently have zero cores in stock.