We are happy to offer a very economical option for a stock level rebuild of a 6 Speed Getrag 3000GT or Dodge Stealth AWD transmission.
We will include the following services:
- Full cleanup of your input and cluster gears, including ultrasonic cleaning in our ultrasonic tank
- Glass beading of entire case and refinish
- Full breakdown and inspection of each shaft, gear, hub, slider, and bearing
- Installation and measurement of Synchrotech Pro Carbon Synchronizers, OEM synchros are an option.
- Replacement of counter shaft tapered roller bearings
- New Input Shaft End Case Bearing
- Recommendation for any hubs, sliders, or gears that may requirement replacement for optimal performance. Any additional parts will be quoted at additional cost
- Reasonable installation support, we cannot answer every question or provide a total walk through, but we will help in any reasonable way we can, including advice or pictures of the process
- Turn around times vary depending on orders. We prioritize orders based on when they are purchased / parts are received. Email email@example.com to inquire about current turn around times.
- VCU and center differential inspection.
- New Seals
- Re-shimming of ALL bearing preloads for optimal performance
- New Grade 10.9 Bolts all around
Please note if your output shaft is worn, please review this blog article on output shaft wear.
You will be responsible for the cost of freight shipping both ways. A transmission can be shipped through freight carries for $250-$450 depending on locations and pick-up / delivery services needed. (We can help facilitate shipping, but we will not be liable for damage caused during shipment.) DO NOT SEND IN A BOX THROUGH PARCEL SERVICES SUCH AS FEDEX/UPS/DHL. THEY WILL GET DAMAGED!